Information and Cyber Security Consulting Services
Capabilities and counsel that give you confidence in your information security posture.
Weaknesses in information security can jeopardize your mission, threaten your profitability, and invite fines and penalties from regulatory bodies.
If you aren’t completely confident in your information security posture or your ability to manage IT risk, talk to SynergyBeam. Our cyber security consultants provide services and solutions that deliver continuous security assurance for any critical infrastructures.
Outside Counsel for Cyber
Understanding the total realm of possibilities is critical to defending the cyber domain. More than a vendor of technical capabilities, we act as outside counsel to ensure you have an objective view of your security posture and IT risk management strategy. We provide independent advice based on your industry’s best practices and more than two decades’ experience in protecting the information of global organizations.
Whether assessing risk, investigating vulnerabilities, testing for external and internal threats, or engineering a hardened IT security environment, SynergyBeam delivers the capabilities you need for information security and assurance:
Enterprise Cyber Security Expertise
The SynergyBeam cyber security team have been working in the information security industry since its inception.
- Developing, evaluating and implementing cyber security policy
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments
- Securing and optimizing our nation’s most critical and private IT systems
Most importantly, when you’re a SynergyBeam customer, we commit to you as your partner in information security. Your problems are our problems; we are personally engaged with your project from initiation through completion, and dedicate ourselves to your needs when you retain our services on an ongoing basis. Throughout every consulting project, SynergyBeam shares its best practices and corporate knowledge. In this way, we transfer our expertise to our customers, providing you with a level set and the ability to confidently monitor, manage, and improve your risk posture on an ongoing basis.
- Digital forensics services
- Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Internal and external penetration testing
- Policy and plan development
- Configuration management, design, and remediation
- Enterprise security architecture design and re-design
- Malicious code review
- Computer security incident response
- Engineering and architecture design
- Operations management
- Application and software security assurance
- Insider threat and APT assessment
- Social engineering (targeted phishing)
- IT risk management and compliance