Want to join the ride?
Synergy Beam working in cutting edge solutions for companies in various fields of technology.
Can’t find your dream job on the list? Email [email protected], we’d love to talk!
We are looking for a creative, talented and experienced software architect to join our growing business. As a software architect, you will put your knowledge of systems hardware and software to use creating custom solutions. You will work closely with developers and programmers although your role will be to guide high-level decisions throughout the design process.
Software Architect Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement hardware systems and software applications
- Develop architectural solutions for databases, user interfaces, and web services , ensure architectural integrity of software solutions , oversee architectural approaches from conception to installation
- Ability to conceptualize software solutions to address particular needs for end-users
- Knowledge and skill on the platforms and coding standards to be used in project development , with ability to evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement for creating modifications of existing software in order to improve performance
- To supervise and motivate team members, programmers and developers for the project developed by them, while determining the deadlines for the project
- Debugging, fixing errors and problems in the created projects for optimal functionality
- While creating projects, to be able to analyze costs to ensure that projects remain within the budget
- Maintain thorough documentation of systems and applications
Software Architect Requirements and Qualifications
- Qualification, equated to the Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- Experience in a software development role
- Project management skills and the ability to effectively manage a team in project implementation
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Clear and coherent written communication, including visual representations of data
- Knowledge of Waterfall and/or Agile development methodologies
- Extensive understanding of architectural styles and design patterns
- Familiarity with several coding and computer languages
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- At least 3 years of proven working experience as Software Architect
- Knowledge in following : PHP , Various Database technologies (MySql and etc.) , Angular , Node.JS , Python , C++
- Advantage in knowledge in Asterisk and/or FreeSwitch
- Russian Speaking – Advantage
Location – Haifa
Send your CV tom [email protected]
To build new web applications, automated systems, marketing solutions, and so much more using the latest and greatest technology in the market.
If you are looking for a place to thrive and succeed this is the place for you, great promoting opportunities, nice working environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in PHP
- PHP framework such as: Lavarel, PHPcake.
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix
- Relational DB: mysql, mssql, postgresql
- Good knowledge in version control systems like GIT.
- Knowledge WordPress
- Knowledge Suite/Sugar CRM
- Must be a good team player
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Full Stack Developer
- Be part of a dynamic development team working using Agile Scrum methodology
- Responsible for architecture and development of main troubleshooting applications including historical and real time analysis on big data capacitiesRequirements
- BSc in Computer Science from a recognized university. MSc in Computer Science a plus
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in web application development (+3 years)
- Experience with both Client and Server sides
- 3+ yeast experience developing in .NET C# (design patterns, WCF, Multi-threading)
- Proven experience in UI design and usability for rich applications
- Experience with building software from scratch
- A productive individual, fast learner, passionate about technology
- Excellent communications skills (English and Hebrew)
- Familiarity with relational SQL databases- an advantage